don't depend on wikimedia commons
I don't want us to depend on wikimedia commons because it kills countless images, could you rescue the images from the previous project?
Can you help me?
The infoboxes for some villains on this wiki (such as Paul Schäfer) refuse to show the images that are meant to be on the pages. Do you know how to fix this? --Xbsv (talk) 11:52, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- I'll look into it. If I have to block them, I will.
Why wouldn't Anthony Huber count as villain? In one instance he was arrested on charges of related to the alleged strangulation and suffocation, use of a dangerous weapon, false imprisonment, battery and disorderly conduct related to the domestic assault. In another domestic abuse arrest Huber was brought up on charges of battery and disorderly conduct and designated a repeat abuser. You could say he is just like Rosenbaum in the sense that to some he may be doing the right thing, but his nefarious past says otherwise. Legoguy November 22, 2020
- My apologies. I guess I didn't realize all of that fully. I'll restart the page, but add Grey Zone.
Suggestions on the List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki
(Cut from TheGreatGazebo's talk page).
- Hitler/Nazi memes, Just a controversial type of memes about Adolf Hitler and Nazism unless they are actual threats.
- School Shooting memes, Just a controversial type of memes unless they are actual threats.
- Lostprophets, Just a music band of which Ian Watkins was part of.
- Foster The People, Just a music band which made a song inspired by the Columbine High School Massacre.
- Brie Larson, Just a controversial actress who portrayed Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movies Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame.
- Chris Evans, Just a controversial actor.
- Ken Akamatsu, Just a controversial mangaka.
- Rockstar Games, Just a video game company which developed controversial video games.
- Godwin's Law, Just a type of comparsions that involve Adolf Hitler and Internet drama.
-User:MaxEvo November 27, 2020.
You should fix the List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki
You should place Masashi Kishimoto, Tite Kubo, Hajime Isayama,Sui Ishida, Rumiko Takashi, Marvel Entertainment and Tommy Wiseau in alphabetical order in te Entertainment Industry section, move Ecchi to Pop Culture, move Toei Animation and Pierrot Co., Ltd. to Companies, move Stan Lee, Morgan Freeman, Greg sestero, Juliette Danielle, Tom Holland, Eric Robles and Bruno Ganz to the Entertainment industry section and delete the Other Pages section because it has duplicated parts from the Entertainment Industry section.
Another suggestions for the list
Arts and Literature: Artists:
- Suehiro Maruo, Just a controversial mangaka and illustrator who is known for his grotesque artworks.
- Laura Bailey, Just a controversial voice actress who was cyberbullied because she voiced the character Abby in the controversial video game The Last of Us: Part II.
- Go Nagai, Just a controversial mangaka.
- Akira Toriyama, just a controversial mangaka and character designer.
- Trey Parker, Just one of the creators of the controversial animated series South Park.
- Matt Stone, Just one of the creators of the controversial animated series South Park.
- Juan Andrés Salfate, Just a chilean film critic who once consumed cocaine, but not heinous enough.
- Taita Wakiti, just a controversial film director and actor who portrayed a parodic version of Adolf Hitler in the 2019 film Jojo Rabbit.
- J.J. Abrams, Just a controversial film director.
- Jack Kirby, Just an comic book artist and writter who worked for DC Comics and Marvel Comics.
- AMD, Just a controversial company which makes and sells computers and components for computers.
- Intel, Just a controversial technology company.
- Square Enix, Just a controversial entertainment company.
- Luisito Comunica, just a YouTuber who was falsely accused of crimes that he never did.
- Ricardo Arjona, Just a controversial singer.
- Mon Laferte, Just a controversial singer.
- 2019-20 Chile Protests, just a series of protests which are very similar to the ones happened in Hong Kong at the same time.
Removal suggestions of the List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki
- Ricarco Medina Jr., actually admitted to commit voluntary manslaughter.
I know he is extremely controversial and is often a boogeyman in the United States but he actually is a villain for his involvement in the Arab spring if you read these articles, and no, these are NOT far-right Neo nazi websites.https://www.jstor.org/stable/48504826?seq=1https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950<suphttps://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-arab-spring-revolutions-need-time---and-money/article625459/ These are all credible and proof that organizations linked to him are involved in the Arab spring which has directly and indirectly contributed to about a million dead. Can you say there is false propaganda against him? Yes, you can. Then again there is false propaganda against Kim Jong Un like this https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/kim-jong-un-appoints-ex-girlfriend-right-hand-woman-after-false-execution-reports/M52XO3UPZZAIG5NCWN53JIZYNI/. You definitely can say Kim Jong Un is a villain but the action of killing his ex is not one as he never did that. He may not be a villain so much in the United States but for the Arab world he definitely is. He is a grey son villain who should have a page.
Can i become a Admin or moderator please.
- That's fine. I'll restore the page if that is indeed the case. - Rangerkid51
- To my knowledge he hasn't been convicted yet. Why is his page back?--SW10048 (talk) 11:16, 30 December 2020 (UTC)
- No matter how controversial the case is, he still killed two people. The page should stay up. He should at least be kept in the Grey Zone. - Rangerkid51
- The problem is that the video shows him acting in self-defence. Besides which, the standard of proof says that they have to be convicted unless it's indisputable that they're guilty. It is not indisputable that Rittenhouse's shooting was unjustified; if anything the evidence all points to self-defence. Until and unless he is convicted we should regard him as "Innocent until proven guilty". - SW10048
Hello, can I become an administrator?
I am a user who respects the rules of the wiki, contributes creating and improving pages, I am very friendly and I hardly ever take offense, and apart from that I want to edit the page "List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki". This is a request that I have already made to many users, but they seem to ignore me. --Dark Sonic 14 real (talk) 23:16, 20 December 2020 (UTC)
Please delete the Carole Baskin page. The allegations against her are completely unsubstantiated and the sheriff has repeatedly stated that she is not a suspect or even a person of interest. Moreover, the man pushing the claim is a convicted animal abuser who tried to kill her; not a reliable source. The Villain definition page says "They must be provably guilty. They cannot have an article if they are alleged to commit a crime." Therefore, she doesn't qualify. D4W0 (talk) 05:08, 1 January 2021 (UTC)
Please read my two previous menssages on your talk page.
Is strange how you never did what I suggested to you in november since the List of Disallowed pages needs more things to be listed on it, please read those menssages and do what I suggested you make.
- A lot of them have been added to the Disallowed list already. Any of them that haven't I'll try to get to it soon. My apologies - Rangerkid51
- Do it now, please. -MaxEvo
- Yeah. I think he's finally crossed the line with this. - Rangerkid51