"Please do not ask me for adminship"
- I heav't created a criteria but pick an user am comfortable with Andrewbdfe (talk) 15:25, 27 July 2020 (UTC)
- Just make more edits Andrewbdfe (talk) 15:26, 27 July 2020 (UTC)
Stewards' noticeboard request
Could you please go back to the Stewards' noticeboard request on Meta and follow up with my reply? Looking at your namespace configuration change in ManageWiki, it doesn't seem that the pages are actually deleted. Rather, what seems to have happened is that your extension(s) are now using a separate namespace for new threads, but for the existing ones in Main: namespace, they're causing bad title errors. As well, your deletion log does not provide the ability to browse more than one page of deletions, and I suspect this is related to that configuration change. Can you kindly confirm, either here or on Meta in that Stewards' noticeboard request, by way of a reply on-wiki confirmation for Miraheze system administrators to mass delete all pages prefixed by Thread:?
- See also this discussion on Reception123's user talk page, this discussion on the Meta Stewards' noticeboard, and this discussion on my user talk page. Dmehus (talk) 20:32, 29 July 2020 (UTC)
I'm trying to get Category Gallery as an extension on here but I don't know the first thing about programming. Any chance you could do it for me? - User:Rangerkid51
- just ask the miraheze people about in "https://phabricator.miraheze.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/" and ignore the "Assigned To" Andrewbdfe (talk) 12:48, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- Actally i already did ask them about it Andrewbdfe (talk) 12:52, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
Can I have my admin rights back please?
Since I was an admin on the original site, one of your admins is inactive and another one has stated he's only in the position until all the original admins come back, I think I should probably get admin rights on this version.--SW10048 (talk) 19:57, 8 December 2020 (UTC)