These are the minimum crimes an individual/organization has to commit to warrant a page on this site. If you need extra guidance to help decide if a difficult case merits inclusion try clicking on the crime on the list below. We are currently writing extra guidance notes for these to help you. Please also see extra general guidance on the standard of proof we require and how to judge mental health.
If an organization is to get a page it must be actually responsible. It isn't enough for it to have heinous members who commit crimes, even if it has a high number of them.
Above all, villains must have directly caused harm or attempted to to count. However, those who restrict civil rights from others may also count.
- Sexual abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Abuse of children, the disabled, and the elderly
- Kidnapping and false imprisonment
- War crimes and crimes against humanity
- Bullying to the degree that it severely damages the victim
- Outright or extreme abuse of power/position and/or severe corruption
- Animal cruelty (this DOES NOT include LEGAL forms of hunting, fishing, and animal ownership, or medical animal testing)
- Severe/extreme/repetitive assault and battery
- Grand Theft
- Particularly severe manslaughter
- Major drug trafficking
- Slavery and human trafficking
- Treason (except in a case deemed justifiable)
- Unlawful buying and/or selling of weapons
- Extreme vigilantism to the point that it reaches a crime listed on this page.
- Deliberately endangering the lives of others for no honorable reason
- Stalking and extreme breach of privacy
- Attempting or plotting to commit any crime on this list.
In events where it is uncertain if a act falls under these crimes, consult with an admin and they will decide if it is severe enough or not.
As a rule, all internet related pages are banned, except in the cases of cybercrime.
Events should only get a page where it is impossible to clearly tell all the information with only articles on the person(s) responsible. They may not have been identified or there may be too many of them for all the articles to tell the story in its entirety.
The crime must be mentioned on media (this means news, books, etc.) except for the individual/organization who lived before the media (via historical accounts). This means that random people (especially internet ones) are not notable.