|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war. I wasn’t the one who struck first. But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth.||„|
|~ Excerpt from Rodger's manifesto.|
Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger (July 24th, 1991 - May 23rd, 2014) was a British-American mass shooter who killed six people and wounded seven others before killing himself in a murder spree across several locations in Isla Vista, California on May 23rd, 2014.
According to his family's attorney and a family friend, Rodger had seen multiple therapists since he was eight years old, but the attorney said he had never been formally diagnosed with a mental illness. He was diagnosed with pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified, an autism spectrum disorder, in 2007.
Rodger had a YouTube account, and a blog titled "Elliot Rodger's Official Blog", through which he expressed loneliness and rejection.
He was born in London, England of an English father an Malaysian-Chinese mother, but moved to the United States when he was five years old, on this he wrote "This was a time of discovery, excitement, and fun. I had just entered this new world, and I knew nothing of the pain it would bring me later on." His father is the filmmaker Peter Rodger, who was best known as an assistant director of The Hunger Games film, and his stepmother Soumaya Akaaboune has acted in several Hollywood films.
Following turning 22, Rodger began showing signs of mental instability, such as posting racial abuse online and making videos where he claimed he would gain revenge on all those who led to him being alone. Then on 23rd May 2014, he stabbed three of his male roommates to death in their apartment, before hammering on the door of a sorority house. When they wouldn't let him in, he started shooting people randomly on the street using a Glock 34 and a SIG Sauer P226. Taking his car, he went on a rampage shooting at people randomly, before engaging in a gun battle with the police, which climaxed with him shooting himself.
Before his rampage, he confessed, "I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin I've never even kissed a girl." And on his way to the sorority house, he posted "College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure but in those years I've had to rot in loneliness" And carried on to say "It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me but I will punish you all for it." "I'm going to enter the hottest sorority house of the UCSB and I will slaughter every single, spoilt stuck-up blonde slut that I see." "All those girls that I've desired so much, they would've all rejected me and looked on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them." Before finally saying "I'll take great please in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one. The true alpha male."
- George Chen - September 19, 1994 (19 years)
- James Hong - June 1, 1993 (20 years)
- David Wang - July 6, 1993 (20 years)
- Katherine Breann Cooper - December 26, 1991 (22 years)
- Christopher Michaels-Martinez - December 23, 1993 (20 years)
- Veronika Elizabeth Weiss - February 24, 1993 (21 years)
Approximately four years after the shooting, Alek Minassian killed 10 and injured 16 in a vehicular attack in Toronto, Ontario. Prior to the attack, he praised Rodger in a Facebook post, referring to him by his title of "Supreme Gentleman". While many suspected that the post was fake, it was later confirmed to be real in an interrogation video. According to Minassian, they had talked on the Internet prior to Rodger's massacre.
Elliot was frequently discussed on the YouTube channel "Mumkey Jones", who made several satirical videos about Elliot Roger and his "day of retribution". He also wrote a book called "Diary of a Supreme Gentleman", which was based on Elliot Roger's manifesto and was a parody of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.
In 2018, Mumkey decided to stop making Elliot Roger content, although he would still get his channel terminated that December due to 6 unfair copyright strikes. However, he returned to YouTube under a new name in 2019. Some of his Elliot Roger videos were re-uploaded by fans for archival purposes.
- ERoger 1.jpg
- ERoger 2.jpg
- ERoger 3.jpg
- ERoger 4.JPG
- ERoger 5.jpg
- Elliot Rodger manifesto Mumkey Jones reading REUPLOAD
- Haunting Final Video of Elliot Rodgers Titled 'Retribution' Elliot Rodger's Retribution FULL
- The Truth About Elliot Rodger
- The Secret Life Of Elliot Rodger 2020 FULL Interview
- Elliot Rodger Analysis
- After failing an attempt at winning the lottery, Elliot Rodger threw a massive tantrum and, in an intoxicated slew, drenched his laptop in wine, ultimately destroying and asking his mother for the funds to purchase another.
- The car he drove was a BMW 328i.
- Elliot Rodger's favorite childhood movie was the Land Before Time.
- His father, Peter Rodger made the movie 'Oh My God?' which was a box office fail, and which made Peter and his family bankrupt.
- He once saved his little brother from drowning.
- The original plan of the massacre was much more sinister. He planned to steal his father's car, kill Soumaya, his stepmother, Peter, his father and his little brother. He wanted to create a "torture chamber" out of his dorm (that's why he killed his roommates) and he planned to kill hundreds upon hundreds of people.
- His role model was Seung-Hui Cho aka the Virginia Tech Shooter.
- He would disturb and cause trouble to random people because he was jealous of them and Elliot thought only he should be the one having fun with girls and no one else. He did things such as throw Pepsi at a couple who were kissing at Panda Express, and fill a Super Soaker with orange juice and shoot it at a group of people playing kickball at a park.
- Despite him being half-Asian he hated Asian people. Also he hated black people and Hispanic people.
- He had a really nice, caring and friendly female friend in London when he was a kid, but after Elliot moved away they've never talked.
- He was sent to Morocco due to him misbehaving but he begged to be brought home for a week, so his mother brought him home.
- He was on forums like bodybuilding.com asking about how pretty he is. Everyone who said that he was average was scum in Elliot's eyes.
- All of the videos he posted before the shooting were uploaded to archive.org. They can be viewed here: https://archive.org/details/ElliotRodgers
- His manifesto can be viewed here: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf