Jump to navigation Jump to search
- January 26 - Yumjaagiin Tsedenbal is named Prime Minister of Mongolia following the death of Khorloogiin Choibalsan.
- March 10 - Fulgencio Batista stages a coup d'état and becomes the de facto military dictator of Cuba.
- July 26 - King Farouk of Egypt is forced to abdicate during the Egyptian Revolution of 1952.
- October 1 - Beginning of the Mau Mau Uprising.
- December 25 - Civil rights activists Harry and Harriette Moore are murdered when a bomb that had been planted at their home goes off. Four members of the Ku Klux Klan were revealed to be behind the bombing, but were never charged.
- January 8 - Mel Reynolds
- January 22 - Robledo Puch
- February 2 - Park Geun-Hye
- March 19 – Harvey Weinstein
- March 25 - Dursun Karataş
- April 15 - Donald Harvey
- May 3 - Chuck Baldwin
- May 10 - Thomas Watt Hamilton
- May 18 - David Burke
- June 18 - Idriss Déby
- July 6 - Prince Johnson
- July 10 - Larry Gene Ashbrook
- July 25 - James Mason
- July 31 - Hadden Clark
- August 5 - Hun Sen
- August 27 - Roger Stone
- August 28 - Augustin Bizimungu
- August 30 - Lonnie David Franklin
- September 8 - Joachim Knychała
- September 29 - Arthur Gary Bishop
- October 3 - Rafael Caro Quintero
- October 7 - Vladimir Putin
- December 6 - Charles Bronson
- December 21 - Larry Eyler
- Unknown - Léon Mugesera
- July 22 - Betty Jensen
- December 11 - Carolyn Anne Beug (9/11 Victim)
- January 26 - Khorloogiin Choibalsan
- February 28 - Albert Forster
- March 6 - Jurgen Stroop
- November 22 - Otto Dietrich
- December 8 - Charles Lightoller
- December 25 - Harry and Harriette Moore