Jump to navigation Jump to search
- January 22 - Beginning of the 1905 Russian Revolution.
- March 31 - Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany asserts German equality with France in Morocco, triggering the First Moroccan Crisis.
- September 5 - The Treaty of Portsmouth is signed by the Russian Empire and Imperial Japan, ending the Russo-Japanese War.
- Unknown - Slow slicing is banned in China.
- January 29 - Winnie Ruth Judd
- April 29 - Erich Naumann
- August 13 - Ivan Serov
- October 31 - Dr. Harry Harlow
- November 4 - Nannie Doss
- December 3 - Homer Van Meter
- December 4 - Emílio Garrastazu Médici