Jump to navigation Jump to search
- January 1 - Spanish rule ends in Cuba, concluding 400 years of the Spanish Empire in the Americas.
- February 14 - Beginning of the Philippine-American War.
- October 11 - Beginning of the Second Boer War.
- November 2 - Beginning of the Boxer Rebellion.
- Unknown - End of the Mahdist War.
- January 17 - Al Capone
- January 27 - Red Hamilton
- February 15 - Hastings Banda & Ernst Biberstein
- March 1 - Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski
- March 21 - Buck Ruxton
- March 29 - Lavrentiy Beria
- April 8 - John Christie
- June 4 - Arthur Barker
- June 8 - Ernst-Robert Grawitz
- June 16 - Bronislav Kaminski
- June 18 - Anthony Strollo
- July 27 - Stanislav Vaupshasov
- September 11 - Philipp Bouhler
- October 3 - Adrien Arcand
- November 26 - Bruno Hauptmann
- June 1 - Mary Phagan