don't depend on wikimedia commons
I don't want us to depend on wikimedia commons because it kills countless images, could you rescue the images from the previous project?
Can you help me?
The infoboxes for some villains on this wiki (such as Paul Schäfer) refuse to show the images that are meant to be on the pages. Do you know how to fix this? --Xbsv (talk) 11:52, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- I'll look into it. If I have to block them, I will.
Why wouldn't Anthony Huber count as villain? In one instance he was arrested on charges of related to the alleged strangulation and suffocation, use of a dangerous weapon, false imprisonment, battery and disorderly conduct related to the domestic assault. In another domestic abuse arrest Huber was brought up on charges of battery and disorderly conduct and designated a repeat abuser. You could say he is just like Rosenbaum in the sense that to some he may be doing the right thing, but his nefarious past says otherwise. Legoguy November 22, 2020
- My apologies. I guess I didn't realize all of that fully. I'll restart the page, but add Grey Zone.
Suggestions on the List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki
(Cut from TheGreatGazebo's talk page).
- Hitler/Nazi memes, Just a controversial type of memes about Adolf Hitler and Nazism unless they are actual threats.
- School Shooting memes, Just a controversial type of memes unless they are actual threats.
- Lostprophets, Just a music band of which Ian Watkins was part of.
- Foster The People, Just a music band which made a song inspired by the Columbine High School Massacre.
- Brie Larson, Just a controversial actress who portrayed Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movies Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame.
- Chris Evans, Just a controversial actor.
- Ken Akamatsu, Just a controversial mangaka.
- Rockstar Games, Just a video game company which developed controversial video games.
- Godwin's Law, Just a type of comparsions that involve Adolf Hitler and Internet drama.
-User:MaxEvo November 27, 2020.
You should fix the List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki
You should place Masashi Kishimoto, Tite Kubo, Hajime Isayama,Sui Ishida, Rumiko Takashi, Marvel Entertainment and Tommy Wiseau in alphabetical order in te Entertainment Industry section, move Ecchi to Pop Culture, move Toei Animation and Pierrot Co., Ltd. to Companies, move Stan Lee, Morgan Freeman, Greg sestero, Juliette Danielle, Tom Holland, Eric Robles and Bruno Ganz to the Entertainment industry section and delete the Other Pages section because it has duplicated parts from the Entertainment Industry section.
Another suggestions for the list
Arts and Literature: Artists:
- Suehiro Maruo, Just a controversial mangaka and illustrator who is known for his grotesque artworks.
- Laura Bailey, Just a controversial voice actress who was cyberbullied because she voiced the character Abby in the controversial video game The Last of Us: Part II.
- Go Nagai, Just a controversial mangaka.
- Akira Toriyama, just a controversial mangaka and character designer.
- Trey Parker, Just one of the creators of the controversial animated series South Park.
- Matt Stone, Just one of the creators of the controversial animated series South Park.
- Juan Andrés Salfate, Just a chilean film critic who once consumed cocaine, but not heinous enough.
- Taita Wakiti, just a controversial film director and actor who portrayed a parodic version of Adolf Hitler in the 2019 film Jojo Rabbit.
- J.J. Abrams, Just a controversial film director.
- Jack Kirby, Just an comic book artist and writter who worked for DC Comics and Marvel Comics.
- AMD, Just a controversial company which makes and sells computers and components for computers.
- Intel, Just a controversial technology company.
- Square Enix, Just a controversial entertainment company.
- Luisito Comunica, just a YouTuber who was falsely accused of crimes that he never did.
- Ricardo Arjona, Just a controversial singer.
- Mon Laferte, Just a controversial singer.
- 2019-20 Chile Protests, just a series of protests which are very similar to the ones happened in Hong Kong at the same time.
Removal suggestions of the List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki
- Ricarco Medina Jr., actually admitted to commit voluntary manslaughter.
I know he is extremely controversial and is often a boogeyman in the United States but he actually is a villain for his involvement in the Arab spring if you read these articles, and no, these are NOT far-right Neo nazi websites.https://www.jstor.org/stable/48504826?seq=1https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950<suphttps://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-arab-spring-revolutions-need-time---and-money/article625459/ These are all credible and proof that organizations linked to him are involved in the Arab spring which has directly and indirectly contributed to about a million dead. Can you say there is false propaganda against him? Yes, you can. Then again there is false propaganda against Kim Jong Un like this https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/kim-jong-un-appoints-ex-girlfriend-right-hand-woman-after-false-execution-reports/M52XO3UPZZAIG5NCWN53JIZYNI/. You definitely can say Kim Jong Un is a villain but the action of killing his ex is not one as he never did that. He may not be a villain so much in the United States but for the Arab world he definitely is. He is a grey son villain who should have a page.
Can i become a Admin or moderator please.
- That's fine. I'll restore the page if that is indeed the case. - Rangerkid51
- To my knowledge he hasn't been convicted yet. Why is his page back?--SW10048 (talk) 11:16, 30 December 2020 (UTC)
- No matter how controversial the case is, he still killed two people. The page should stay up. He should at least be kept in the Grey Zone. - Rangerkid51
- The problem is that the video shows him acting in self-defence. Besides which, the standard of proof says that they have to be convicted unless it's indisputable that they're guilty. It is not indisputable that Rittenhouse's shooting was unjustified; if anything the evidence all points to self-defence. Until and unless he is convicted we should regard him as "Innocent until proven guilty". - SW10048
- Can anyone remove Kyle Rittenhouse, he got attacked. GuerillaProductions (talk) 17:06, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
Hello, can I become an administrator?
I am a user who respects the rules of the wiki, contributes creating and improving pages, I am very friendly and I hardly ever take offense, and apart from that I want to edit the page "List of Disallowed Pages on Real Life Villains Wiki". This is a request that I have already made to many users, but they seem to ignore me. --Dark Sonic 14 real (talk) 23:16, 20 December 2020 (UTC)
Please delete the Carole Baskin page. The allegations against her are completely unsubstantiated and the sheriff has repeatedly stated that she is not a suspect or even a person of interest. Moreover, the man pushing the claim is a convicted animal abuser who tried to kill her; not a reliable source. The Villain definition page says "They must be provably guilty. They cannot have an article if they are alleged to commit a crime." Therefore, she doesn't qualify. D4W0 (talk) 05:08, 1 January 2021 (UTC)
Please read my two previous menssages on your talk page.
Is strange how you never did what I suggested to you in november since the List of Disallowed pages needs more things to be listed on it, please read those menssages and do what I suggested you make.
- A lot of them have been added to the Disallowed list already. Any of them that haven't I'll try to get to it soon. My apologies - Rangerkid51
- Do it now, please. -MaxEvo
- Yeah. I think he's finally crossed the line with this. - Rangerkid51
He really does deserve a page. Yes, there is plenty of mis-Information about him, but that does not make him a good guy. His quantum group of funds broke the British Pound. source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds Open society foundations pledged money to racial hate groups https://newrepublic.com/article/158545/will-big-philanthropy-defang-radical-moment He did still help in property confiscation, even if it was unwilling. However, he feels no remorse for his actions. https://www.city-journal.org/html/connoisseur-chaos-14954.html Open Society was involved in the Arab Spring. They admit it themselves. https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/uploads/40ebd503-85d0-4b4c-a861-ac9dd27fea90/resisting-arab-spring-egypt-tunisia-and-specter-saudi-arabia-20131206_0.pdf https://www.lse.ac.uk/ideas/Assets/Documents/reports/LSE-IDEAS-After-the-Arab-Spring.pdf (one of the top organizers is a member of the group.) Just because there is fake news about him, does not make him a good guy. Kim Jong Un supposedly executed an ex girlfriend for owning pornography, but that story was revealed to be fake as she showed up alive a few months later. and to quote him: "I can not and do not look at the social consequences of my actions." Batvader 17:08 March 3, 2021 (UTC)
Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva
The Brazilian Supreme Court judge recently struck down all of Lula da Silva's corruption charges. So, don't you think Lula's page should be removed?
I am an administrator, and I have the power to remove it, but I wanted to ask you, the main administrator of the wiki, if I can remove it, so as not to generate drama.
Here's the news in case you didn't know: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-56326389 Dark Sonic 14 real (talk) 20:07, 9 March 2021 (UTC)
- The crimes still happened, so I think his page should stay. - Rangerkid51
- Okey. (Likewise, I personally do not consider Lula a villain, but I will not let my personal opinions dominate me) - Dark Sonic 14 real
Can this person be added to this wiki or not?
I know that George Floyd is a controversial topic, but he commited crimes and was arrested 9 times, I ask this because this wiki does have articles for criminals that redeemed themselves such as O.J. Simpson for example. MaxEvo (talk) 15:18, 12 March 2021 (UTC)
- They were all very minor crimes, so I don't think he deserves a page. - Rangerkid51
- But I made an article about Evan Chandler (the man who falsely accused Michael Jackson of sexually harassing his son), while he is not evil as other persons that have articles on this wiki, what he did is very unforgivable.
- That qualifies as a false rape allegation, so yeah, he deserves a page. - Rangerkid51
- George Floyd had sunk a knife into a women so he deserves a page GuerillaProductions (talk) 17:05, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry, I still don't think that's quite heinous enough. George Floyd doesn't get a page here. That's my final word. - Rangerkid51
I don't believe Joe Exotic should be here. He started his zoo as a way to honor his brother. But Carole Baskin didn't care about tigers, she cared about what tigers could get her. Doc Antle and Jeff Lowe used it for money, status and women. Joe is a saint compared to them. Where are their pages on this wiki? Also, if you don't think George Floyd, who sunk a knife into a woman, did actions that are heinous enough to be on this wiki, why should Joe Exotic be here? It seems like different rules apply for different people and that shouldn't be the case. If you want the wiki to be taken seriously, this page has got to go. --TheTigerKing (talk) 16:08, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
- That one attack was the worst thing George Floyd did. All his other crimes were minor at best. Joe Exotic is serving a prison sentence for violating the Lacey Act. If you wanna make pages for Antle and Lowe, go right ahead. Also, the edits you reverted on Exotic and the 9/11 articles weren't "blatantly copied" from Wikipedia. Don't vandalize them again. - Rangerkid51
Would I be allowed to create a page on Donald Trump's father? In the 1970s the DoJ found that he discriminated against black people by telling his employees not to rent to them and called them "lowlifes". He emotionally abused his son Fred Jr. and drove him to alcoholism which eventually killed him. Trump was also arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 and was fined $65,000 in 1990 for financial offences. Xbsv (talk) 16:04, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
- I don't have a problem with that. - Rangerkid51
The fact that you removed the references doesn't make the information any less copied from Wikipedia. If the page isn't written with original information I won't stop deleting it, because it's plagiarism. Furthermore, I would like to point out that war is only the lesser jihad, what exactly comprises lesser jihad is disputed and pages on anything related to Islam other than terrorists or other Islamic radicals are forbidden.--SW10048 (talk) 10:00, 7 April 2021 (UTC)
- Fine, I guess. But if you must, you might want to remove any mentions of jihad from other pages. - Rangerkid51
Hi man, remember me?
I come to this Wiki every now and then still to this day. I just have a question for you. Which dictators do you personally think DID have organized crime connections and which ones do you personally think DID NOT have organized crime connections? BTW, it’s my birthday today. :) (User:KGBSpetsnaz (talk) 11:49, 13 April 2021 (UTC)KGBSpetsnaz)
- Good to hear from you, and happy birthday. As for the dictators and organized crime, I have no clue, but supposedly Vladimir Putin has close links with the Russian Mafia. That's all I think. - Rangerkid51
I'm not sure if you remember, but one of the reasons the original RLV got into so much trouble was because it hosted pages about YouTubers and the like who had done questionable things or were just unpopular. Jake Paul falls into this category, since most of his "villainy" is unproven or else doesn't warrant a page:
- Disrupting his neighbours isn't heinous enough.
- Comparing him to DaddyOFive because he "exploits viewers" and can't take criticism is ridiculous and isn't heinous enough.
- There's no evidence I can find that he was aware that Mystery Brand were scamming people, so at worst he's just irresponsible and didn't do his research properly.
- Making videos with "inappropriate content" isn't heinous enough.
- Not caring about his fans isn't heinous enough.
- The abuse accusations are unproven.
- Cynically exploiting marriage for clicks, while reprehensible, isn't heinous enough.
- The bullying accusations just consist of a couple of people claiming that he was their fifth grade bully and did some mean things that aren't heinous enough.
- Working with porn stars isn't heinous enough.
- Most, if not all, of his bigotry consists of offensive and unfunny jokes.
- The video of his supposed participation in the George Floyd riots only shows him standing near a group of people looting a shop and there's no evidence he actually did anything.
- The sexual assault allegation is unproven.
- While holding a maskless party is irresponsible, it doesn't really meet the specifications and certainly doesn't "show how sadistic and ruthless he is" like SethStacker69 claims.
The only even remotely heinous things that there's hard evidence he did are calling COVID a hoax and possibly having an illegal weapon, which aren't exactly villain territory. Not to mention that SethStacker69 was basing his logic on a rule from the Villains Wiki that we don't have. This is blatantly just an attempt by SethStacker69 to get permission to host a page about an annoying YouTuber he doesn't like based on some irresponsible and immature things he did, the fact that he was once seen in close proximity to a looting and some unproven accusations. We should not be hosting this page.--SW10048 (talk) 19:35, 28 April 2021 (UTC)
- Well, honestly, I don't really know jack shit about either of the Paul brothers. But seeing a fresh perspective on the whole thing makes a lot of sense. Go ahead and delete the page and maybe you can talk to SethStacker69, if that's no trouble. - Rangerkid51